Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let's Hold Hands


"I wanna live in a wooden house,
Where making more friends would be easy,
I wanna live where the sun comes out..."
-Coldplay-



This coming first Sunday of August (falls on 3rd August) signifies world friendship day. There is nothing big about this particular day (no public holiday after all), but it is mainly celebrated among friends to strengthen the existing bond or friendship. Truthfully, I'll be celebrating friendship day for the first time in my life. Quite looking forward for it. The reason I never celebrate it before is simple. I hadn't found my true friends until a year ago. I mean, I never bothered about having true friends back then. At least, now I have a reason to celebrate, right. Me and my BFFs are planning to do some celebration, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully, those BFFs who are invited to join will come. This day comes only once a year guys, it's like birthday. So, see you guys there. (*hugs and kisses*)









p/s: For me, friendship is like holding hands, like we used to do when we were kids.. Once holding, you never let them go. 'In sick and in health, sadness and happiness, hands are held, together we get through...daa..



by: syakira

1 comment:

Redbloodsnow said...

sue suke banget aa nengok pic holding hand tuh..hehe