Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bye Bye (Mariah Carey)



This is for my peoples who just lost somebody,
Your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady,
Put your hands way up high,
We will never say bye (no,no,no)
Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers, friends and cousins,
This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers,
Lift your head to the sky cause we will never say bye..

As a child, there were the times,
I didn't get it but you kept me in line,
I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes,
On Sunday mornings and I missed you,
But when we talked too,
All them grown full things,
Separation brings,
You never let me know it,
You never let it show because,
You loved me and obviously,
There’s so much more left to say,
If you were with me today face to face...


Chorus

I never knew I could hurt like this

And everyday life goes on like
“I wish I could talk to you for awhile”
“I wish I could find a way try not to cry”
As time goes by
And soon as you reach a better place
Still I’ll give the whole world to see your face
And I’m bragging right next to you
It feels like you gone too soon
The hardest thing to do is say bye bye


And you never got the chance to see how good I’ve done,

And you never got to see me back at number one,
I wish that you were here to celebrate together,
I wish that we could spend the holidays together,

I remember when you used to tuck me in at night,
With the Teddy Bear you gave to me that I held so tight,
I thought you were so strong,
That you can make it through whatever,
It’s so hard to accept the fact you’re gone forever..



p/s: The video isn't released yet. The best you can watch it is on Youtube.

p/s: It makes me crying listening to it..daa..



No comments: